Saturday 22 May 2010

What's in your bag?

I was just looking in my bag at every little bit of fluff and rubbish I've got in there. So I'm going to tell you all about it..it's a good little list!

















An empty pack of cherry drops and rolos
Some lucky strikes from the other night
My dsi
My phone
My little red diary
2 other notebooks
Chewing gum
11 black biros!
A paper cup
One small ruler
2 highlighters
A whole load of revision cards
Hairbands
Crumpled up receipts
Some squished yoghurt-covered raisins, apricots and pineapple!
Stolen pepper sachets and napkins
One broken lighter
A little round Moroccan mirror
16p
A bit of asparagus
Two plastic forks
Purse
Keys
Free magazines and newspapers I pick up during the day
A wod of leaflets my doctor gave me this morning
and a can of Pepsi Max, two apples and Dan's leftover chicken, bacon and avocado sandwich.

I'm going to get rid of all those bits of paper and lose some of those biros but I might keep some yoghurty fruits around for Ron. Later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment