Monday 31 May 2010

My little sister Faye

has her uses. [There she is, the little stinker]




















 Yesterday while we were in the Sainsbury's on the triangle..that's another Bristol place, I'm sorry! I know I do that a lot..she went to buy a creme egg only this creme egg was 10p and today they're still 10p! That's ten for £1 if you wanted. You've gotta go get some before I start figuring out how to make stuff with creme eggs. 

















This whole picture could have cost £1.30 if only the photographer knew!

I found creme egg ideas afterall. That's what no exams does to a person.
They sound like something for thisiswhyyourefat.com.
Creme egg chocolate hearts
Creme egg chocolate pancakes
Creme egg chocolate tarts
Creme egg brûlée
Creme egg cupcakes
Creme egg cupcakes with marshmallow bits
Creme egg muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment