Thursday 6 May 2010

Surprise..

[I thought it was apt that, instead of posting my photos on the left like I usually do, I'll put this particular photo in the centre!]

So I went and voted this morning for the Liberal Democrats in a tiny shack in a tiny school, just round the corner from me. On google it looked like a good fifteen minute walk away, so I drew a little map and wrote myself directions only to find it takes all of about a minute to get there. 

I've taken a pause from my usual ten posts a day because today I've been super busy. I've been revising and starting an essay on youth justice, applying for next year's student loan, applying for a Chinese visa and writing more flash cards and then I popped to the supermarket to buy a carrot because Dan and I have a cupboard full of lentils and a fridge full of sausages, but no carrots, so I made stew, sausage and lentil [and carrot!] stew, for my flatmateys, and as well as that I've been waiting for my printer to print, voting of course and I snuck in some quick brain training on my dsi [which, for the record, officially and unmistakenly is a load of junk. That's brain training, not the dsi. My dsi is superdopegnarlybadass]














This is my stew, don't let it mistake you for spew!
Dan loved it and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment