Wednesday 19 May 2010

Weird Photo Wednesday

















The story behind this week's photo is equally as yuk and brutal as it looks. Oli, Dan and I were sat watching Mock the Week when this dropped in from the skylight. For a good couple of seconds we were all just looking at it like waaa what is that? Is it a cockroach? No no no, that's too small to be a cockroach. I've not seen one of those beforeSomeone Google it! and then out of nowhere Oli, before the poor smallcockroach knew where it was, whacked it with my shoe and then just to make sure, got it through the belly with a shard of glass he found. I managed to take a photo because Oli left it in Henry's room, in a bowl of dried ketchup, overnight for him to find the next day which was handy for me because then I wouldn't have had a weird photo Wednesday photo.
What a bleak little way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment