Monday 31 May 2010

Clear out.

Thanks to Faye, I have some more photos for more posts! It's just a pity they're all the same.
Yesterday and today are clean out and ebay shop setting up days. Two years overdue too. I've gone along holding on to all sorts, even a sock, so now it's all in the bin.
And here I am in my new blue and white dotty shorts, part of my attack on Bristol stores the other day for floaty Hong Kong clothes. 







I'll put a link up later to all my things I'm selling on ebay. It's mainly going to be shoes, clothes and books. There's some good things in there, a fur coat I wore once to dress up as a bear, a trench coat, dresses and skirts and jumpers. Plenty of little shoes for girls who like to potter about too. I'm getting rid of as much as I can, all I need is some pennies for Hong Kong. 15 days and then I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment