Tuesday 18 May 2010

No news here.

I'm having a funky little Tuesday so far, I just whipped up this and I found my subject for Weird Wednesday Photo, it's a cracker!
Yesterday there was a film sale on at UWE, 3 DVDs for £5 and I found Summer of Sam in there. Summer of Sam! What the heck was that doing in there? It's one of my favourite films..or at least it was a few years ago, I haven't watched it in a while. It's a Spike Lee film joint, everyone should watch it. I found The Evil Dead and Barton Fink in there too, Barton Fink isn't one of the Coen Bros. best but I just added it in there to get me up to three for my £5. I also got a big bowl of tomatoes for just 100 pennies! If anyone eats as many tomatoes as I do that's an extra special treat..all supermarkets love to charge £1 for just four lousy tomatoes. AND those citrusy yoghurts I was talking about are buy one get one free [in Sainsburys]. You should get them before I do, the bin in our living room already looks like this thanks to me..

















It just got a little more lively around here. We had the police knocking on the door because Henry, like a bonehead, has been blocking someone in their drive since Saturday. [Hello Henlar!] He didn't even know it. It's been a funny few hours for Henry, just now he saved a little old lady when she fell over and chipped her tooth, so of course the first thing I thought was maybe she had to go to hospital or worse and the police came round to get a statement but nope! The little old lady's just fine.

And that's my no news for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment