Sunday 2 May 2010

I'm not doing so good today

This morning I woke up at 8am, half drunk, and needing a gallon of water only instead I tidied the flat and then napped until 1pm before deciding my lemon post was stupid [no more lying-around-magasine inspiration ever again]. And just now I tried to wash my hands with a towel and dry them with water. But then that might be the two festival ciders I had not so long ago. I like it when people visit but I also not-like it because I end up stopping doing everything I'd normally do to spend my weekends getting silly. It doesn't help that one drink and I can feel my legs go wobbly.

But I came up with a list of the four best places for chips in Bristol, about half an hour ago sat in a pub.
Aqua..but it's a little too expensive and fancy to just go for chips and sometimes three times out of four they have bad chips days but that one good chip day outchips the lot of them.
Yo-yo burger..I don't think they do a bad anything even a crocodile and chicken burger, I bet all my money, would be delicious.
Jason's Donner Van. I tried their chips for the first time last night and it reminded me of being in Amsterdam. Everything about them tastes just like vlaamse frites.
and then Start the Bus, they do brilliant chips too.

It's just burgers I'm having trouble with now. Where is that best burger?

No comments:

Post a Comment