Saturday 8 May 2010

I know I'm being a politics dork..

BUT..I think it's the one time, I can remember at least, that's woken up people around our agegroup. I couldn't be more absorbed, which is a pretty big step considering last election I didn't really know what I thought or what was going on. Politics smolitics was my thinking but these days I'm stuck to the t.v. I have some opinions, I thought about a party I want to win and I wholeheartedly chose The Liberal Democrat's. It's nice to see everyone so fired up and for the Lib Dem's to be, just about, listened to. They've never had it so good and I'm truly enjoying getting on my little blog and writing about the election and being kinda actually excited. 

I was just watching the protests going on outside the Liberal Democrat HQ on the BBC and Pam Giddy giving it some, so I got on to google straight away and found her website, signing up and trying to stop myself posting it all over facebook.

Reform!

No comments:

Post a Comment