Monday 17 May 2010

Nopenopenope, that's disgusting

















I'm meant to be reading what Joanne Savage has to say about the effects of violent media on children but I'm not! I was looking at all these old websites I have stored in my shortcuts bar, one of which is a luggage organizer website which tells you what to pick once you've typed in where you're going and for how long. I thought I'll just take a quick look and see if they have anything I've forgotten for Hong Kong and sure enough they did. My menstrual cup! I've forgotten all about my menstrual cup! About five minutes ago I didn't know what a menstrual cup was so of course I googled it and it sounds horrible. I'm definitely not going to be packing one.
Here's the website http://upl.codeq.info/ , you can see if you'll need to pack your menstrual cup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment