Monday 17 May 2010

Phrases I just don't like or plain understand.

 
















Bare with me. What is that? I'm not gonna get naked with you! I heard this used a lot when I had an office job, no matter how many times it got said, it never calmed down an angry customer.
Off with the gauntlet..no one has gauntlets anymore, so we should all just ssh talking about how we're going to take them off. Let the saying die already.
On the continent
Money back in your pocket. Thanks to the recent election I've had enough of hearing how we're all going to get money back in our pockets. It's been six days now since that new guy has been Prime Minister and I haven't seen a penny. I'm gonna give him a week before I start kicking off on the daily mail website. 
It's not rocket science. 
What you see is what you get/I just say it how it is/I'm not going to apologize, sorry but that's just the way I am synomous with idiots who think they can be rude and mean because they've said this. [that last one being an extra special treat if you hear it]
It's all good
To be honest
No offence ..we all know what that means.
I'm not being funny but ..this one I hate. A girl I worked with was forever beginning her sentences with this and one day I just pipped up and said 'Jesus Christ, I think we all know you're not gonna be funny' to which she couldn't think of anything to say and I was a hero for all of ten minutes.
Alright I never know what to say to this, if it's used as hello or if I'm being asked if I'm ok. It gets me in a bit of a muddle sometimes.


















Gifthorse which dumdum came up with that?
I'm Rick James, biiiitch ..this one's for Dan. He knows why!  
Same difference
Basically ..means it basically never means basically
Actually David Cameron says this all the time. Yesterday I was half watching something on the t.v. and for the whole of his interview it was actually this and actually that.

No comments:

Post a Comment