Saturday 8 May 2010

My recurring nightmare













 
I've had this nightmare three times now, every time it gets worse and every time I wake up with the shakes. I just had to write it down before I forget, it's a crazy one!

It started off with Dan going out on his own drinking while I had friends round. He came back steaming drunk, with blood all over him so I hurried him away from my friends into my bedroom where he just sat silently playing computer games. I went back downstairs..I'm all of a sudden in my parents' house..and as I was walking down I could see into the study and see feet! So I went in the study to find a dead policeman curled up with a perfect pool of blood behind his head. The only thing I could think to do is to hide him, because in my parents' study there's also a little bathroom and my friends might go in there soon! So I lugged the body up the stairs and into my wardrobe and started asking Dan what the heck he got up to and then this part always goes a bit blurry but it ended up with Dan and I on the run in a jeep with a dead policeman in the back only last night's nightmare was a bit worse and Dan killed another guy in a club and I started a fight with two men who then noticed the dead man, realised it was either Dan or I who did it and started shouting that we killed someone just at the same time as two policemen came in to arrest us. The next minute Dan and I are with Laura, Rob and my flatmates Oli, Henry and Rich in my bedroom explaining to them that Dan sometimes does this only this time Dan's like..there might be more than just those two, but all our friends are wholly understanding and that's when the police turn up in my room and go straight to the wardrobe, find the body and try to blame me but poof we're all in the jeep with the policeman and the dead man from the club in the boot, with all of England's police looking for us and we're driving around the village my parents' live in trying to scoop up the people Dan killed and sober him up. I seemed to be the boss of the little operation and I wouldn't let anyone else drive but every time the police found us and tried to arrest us I somehow sweet talked and snuck our way out of it and then we'd be back in the car and then I woke up.

Three times! I want it gone, I didn't even have cheese last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment