Thursday 13 May 2010

Bristol's shop assistants..

[I wrote this on Tuesday when I was meant to be working but hear it is today]
..just seem to be collectively giving up today. I got the most miserable people just staring outside, shoving my bits into a bag, all finished off with a swift thanks. You won't get very far in life with that attitude you monodroning miseries!
That's not all that happened today..I did something I do maybe three times a year and that is to pick up a size 18 instead of an 8. Lucky this time I only ended up with a massive dress in the changing room, before I've gone home to find all my small clothes had turned into size 16 everything.
















Lucky I had my dsi with me, I got some photos! Naturally they all came out a bit fuzzy and masking the full effect of this size 18 treat but there is this one, which just about does it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment