Sunday 16 May 2010

Dummy!



















Like a dummy I've been thinking it's Saturday all today, every time I see a shut shop I get another surprise that it's actaully Sunday. I don't know what's going on..I've been having 4.30am bed times and 2pm wake up times, today I had a nap in the library while trying to read about Austria's Freedom Party and Islamophobia. As snoreworthy as that sounds it was pretty interesting but I've gone and caught narcolepsy! A little wake-up walk to find a dictionary didn't do a thing and I can vouch that all the Pepsi Max you can find won't do anything either. I'm full of aspartame and e-numbers and I'm the opposite of hyperactive. Hyperunactive in fact.
Even trying to open my eyes really wide isn't working and I thought that was a fact! Moany moan moan moan. I'm tired, you're probably tired. More oily fish and multivitamins for us.
Barcelona better win in a minute! For a whole 22 years I've not been a football fan or really ever cared until I found a team that I think is worth supporting and that is Barcelona. I love Guardiola, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Bojan, Alves, when he's not doing a melon, Valdes..ah all of them. Even Ibrahimovic I can't not like, although I do think he should just go away. I'm going to sound a little mushy here but out of all the football I've, accidentally ended up, watching none of it has so much heart in it as Barcelona. You can just tell they all love each other, they love their team, they love their manager and they'd never ever, for all the money in the world, play for anyone else. Plus, no one plays like Barcelona and a thousand José Mourinhos couldn't stop them. So in a minute I'm going to sit in the pub and boo at Valladolid and shout Campeones at Barce!

No comments:

Post a Comment