Thursday 13 May 2010

I'm back, I'm back!

I just had an exam about shamans and indigenous tribes but I think I did a good job and now I can get back to ten posts a day, if not more!
Time for some girl bits. Chanel had a fashion show in Saint Tropez, did you hear? I'm kinda half interested in fashion, I just like the pictures and deciding which bits I like and don't like. Daydreaming mainly. I don't think I can really wear most of it, but that's another story all together. 
















Karl Lagerfeld made this new short movie called Remember Now..





...and this is his Chanel cruise collection 2010/11. I like pastel and neutral anything and floaty everything so this suits me perfectly.
Photos galore..


































































No comments:

Post a Comment