Wednesday 5 May 2010

Opposites theory






















He likes his lie-ins and I like to wake him up him at 9am.
He loves olives and I hate olives
He likes Sting and I'm a Bruce Springsteen kinda person.
He prefers to watch T.V. series' and I prefer to watch films
He puts salt on everything, I put black pepper on everything
He has cow milk, I'll have soya milk
He'll only eat salad with some kind of olive oil dressing, I'll only eat it without the dressing
He likes running as his exercise, I like walks
He'd never wear a 'kate jumper' and I'll never wear a 5 Points shirt
His favourite meat is lamb, lamb just happens to be my least favourite meat
I like putting fruit in salad and he hates that
I don't like nuts in my food but he loves nuts in everything
He drinks only Coke and I drink only Pepsi Max
He'll put lemons in his gin but I'll put limes in mine
He plays drums, I play the saxophone.
His voice booms around a room, my whisper gets lost in a crowd.
I have a whale of a time in Topshop but he does not
He cuts his tomatoes into big wedges and then complains about them being too big, I'll chop mine into small bits and go uncomplaining for the rest of my day
He likes mayonnaise, I like salad cream
He's always hot and I'm always cold
He likes banana milkshake, I'll take only vanilla 
He likes to listen to music in the shower I just like to get on with my little routine
He'll be sick after some pineapple juice, I'd be in heaven after pineapple juice
He likes regular yorkies best, I like the raisin and biscuit yorkies best.
He'd eat rabbit, I'd rather eat my own head.
He likes white onions, I'll only ever pick red ones.
He doesn't like black or white sweets which is handy because I do
He has 2 minute showers and I have 20 minute ones
He'd rather walk the quick way home, I like my scenic route.
He wants to live in Hong Kong forever and I fancy New Yor
He likes to put his ipod, camera, laptop, everything that can be put in a case, in a case. When I get a new ipod, camera, laptop and anything that can be put in a case, I don't and I'll, also, peel off those protective sheets too
He likes salt and vinegar crisps, I like prawn cocktail ones.
He'll walk into a computer store and look at wires and bits while I look around old, falling-down stores at more coats I can't afford
He'll pick sirloin and I'll pick fillet.
But I wouldn't have it any other way..he gets all my olives and I get all his pineapple juice, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment