Thursday 13 May 2010

And again!

I've gone and forgotten about weird photo Wednesday again, it just gets here too fast.
A kinda weird thing did happen to me today though.
My flatmate, Rich, was out drunk all last night and his battery had gone and he'd forgotten his keys, too. After being asleep for two hours outside our flat, he started yelling at my other flatmate Oli, shouting and banging on his window but Oli can sleep through anything so that didn't work. What did work was to make me think I was dreaming about someone shouting Oli! Oli! only to wake up in the end to what felt like the house shaking and look through my window to find a shivering Rich, who felt so bad for waking me up at 5.30am he bought me a Terry's chocolate orange! Not your usual wake-up at all.

Another even lesser weird story, but a story nonetheless, is I..with the help of Dan..roasted my first chicken today. It was raw the first two times I pulled it out of the oven and then after putting it on the top shelf at 240°C I forgot about it for the best part of an hour, only to pull out a tray of melted chicken juice and a rib cage!

And my third even more-less-weird-but-still-a-bit-of-a story is that Oli almost killed the lot of us by stubbing out his [cigarette] butt in the bin, which caught on fire. Lucky for us, Dan sniffed out the danger and put it out in an instant. The second time he's saved us from a fire, the last time it was because of popcorn in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment