Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mine, mine, mine.

On  today's I want would like list is this Levi's fleece lined denim jacket


















this black and brown bag


















these bikes [with thanks to bobbinbicycles.co.uk]














































all fitted with this..













  overpriced pants..


















luggage that looks like this..


















and a long desk, some big imposing chairs, an old typewriter and inks and quills so I can sit and write forever. And then since I'm thinking big, an Apple iMac and a Leica M9 would be a dream. More moleskines are always welcome too, I can never have enough of those.
































































And then after all these things I'm going to pretend-get today, I'll commission a pretend bed maker to make me the world's biggest pretend bed and I'll go to pretend sleep, waking up to my wonky desk, the stool with a pin stuck under the seat cover and no inks and quills!

No comments:

Post a Comment