Wednesday 5 May 2010

Hire me!

Paul Allen Patrick Bateman does it better.
 For most of my 22 years I've always written, which sounds stupid. There are police officers and nurses and receptionists always writing. But I mean writing writing and not just regular writing. When I was 15 I wanted to be a journalist so bad I was sure that's what I'd be doing now, when I was 18ish I started writing film reviews and then a bit later on I was doing an English language and filmy type degree only I quit that to do criminology and yet all I ever do is still write. I've amassed so many notebooks full of scribblings, I have a million drafts I haven't posted just yet and ideas coming out of my ears so I got thinking. If anyone would like someone to write something then I'll do it! [Late essays don't count]. Lord knows I'm not too good with anything economics related but anything else I'll give my best try. I'm hoping to get a little portfolio of things I've written that real people really read. Most of the time on this I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment