Saturday 24 April 2010

Yoohoo..over here!

Morning! My first post and all I want to talk about is how I wish I had a secret magic fund for all the silly things I want to buy but cannot [and more importantly, shall not..which sucks].
Like this..

this..and this..and then this too..!

Oh to get up in the morning and weigh some breakfasty foods out with my cat measuring cups and shake out some salt and pepper from my mouse and cheese shakers and slurp from my owl mug, then put the day's newspaper with all my others in between my bunny book ends! For someone who's not much of an animal person I sure like animaly things. You'll come to learn I can't resist an owl anything.

I guess now after that I should say my hellos. I'm Kate, I'm 22, I live in Clifton in Bristol in England and amongst other things I spend my days being a sneaky reader of http://lizfranco.com who, although, I haven't told her yet is pretty much an American, but also Mexican, me just pottering around doing/listening/reading everything I do but she just happens to have super blogging skills. I have none. I'm pretty surprised with myself that I got this going. Her blog is an absolute treat so go have a peek.

I hope I get a reader or two but this is mainly just a way of writing down my day-to-day adventures, where I go, what exploring I get up to, the new things I love so much I have to tell someone. That kinda thing. Also, if you fancy getting hold of me for a little chat, you can find me on last.fm and facebook too.

I've just had a million ideas flood my little head, so I'm going to post this and be back with a little gem all about libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment