Monday 26 April 2010

Katesy's Picks.

Katesy’s picks
Spotify took a day to moderate my playlist so what was meant to be some Sunday songs are now Monday songs and in that time I figured out I don't need Spotify to moderate my playlist but ho hum. They are..

40 Day Dream - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Dear Old Greenland - Andrew Bird..this one's off of his quite old album, The Swimming Hour..which for Andrew Bird fans is an extra special treat.
Little Boxes - Devendra Banhart [this leads nicely on to a story about one of my favourite TV shows called Weeds which, for a while, had this Little Boxes song as their theme song only different people would sing different versions for each episode, of which this was one.]
I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
I Can See The Pines Are Dancing - A.A. Bondy
Animal - Miike Snow
However Many Takes It Takes - Vandaveer
Heartbeats - José González
Tropical Island - Adam Green
Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
I'm a Pilot - Fanfarlo
Hullaballabalú - Múm
Don't Stop Believin' - Petra Haden
All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
You Are The Only One I Love - Jaymay
A Slow Parade - A.A. Bondy
Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Burial - Miike Snow
Go Do - Jónsi
How Does That Grab You, Darlin' - Nancy Sinatra
Cut And Run - Electrelane
Island, IS - Volcano Choir
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells
Home - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros [of course!]

No comments:

Post a Comment