Thursday 29 April 2010

I told you they were bad..

Laura's birthday photos. Next time I decide I'm going to take photos, I'll take my Minolta and be done with it. DSi's are no good when in sunshine, pubs or when pointed at birthday candles.



























Birthday girl. Couldn't be happier!








Rob, having a nightmare with sausages.





Bloody little yellow socks. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if someone barbequed those.



What a face.






















And that hair too!




















































































Pub!














































Laura's Hello Kitty cake.
























That blurry-faced boy is my flatmatey, Rich.





























And that was Tuesday Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment