Monday 26 April 2010

BBQ photos, as promised.

I forgot how bad my BBQ photos are but here they are anyway. You can quite clearly see that when the sun is out you end up blinded and taking photos of a whole load of nothing.

This is Dan [choco-pie, to me], here is his big spanish butt!

 
Brandon Hill Park and it's sunny!



















































Dan showing me some trick his Dad taught him with onions. He got blinded by the sun too.




































No food, just ketchup! Ketchup comes everywhere with me..the same with little sachets of black pepper..I could use a bottle of it on most foods. I kinda like to try new ketchups when I spot them and here is Sainsbury's basics stuff! It tasted like vinegar, sugar and red.

You can see my fridge I made too! All you need is one jumper and that keeps everything cold and fresh. True!













As soon as our burgers and hotdogs and Dan's gooey barbequed onions were done, they went. I didn't even have time for photos. Some time afterwards I remember saying there's no way I'm having anything for dinner only to end up in Wagamamas later on with a yaki soba and one of their superduper fresh apple and lime juices. Dan had, my usual favourite, ginger chicken udon. I [led by my ten bellies] snuck some of that too. I must have a badchopstickuser face because I got a fork with mine but Dan did not. 















Like a silly, I knocked water all over myself and ended up having to move seats and sit there with a soggy bum. I've never seen anything like it, I sure got myself good.

I've gotta say, my favourite part of Wagamamas is the bits you get when you're near the end. If someone came along and ate the top bit, I'd be perfectly happy with the scraggly little bits of noodle and shallot and pickled ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment