Thursday 29 April 2010

Is it Tuesday yet?

It can't be much of a week if I wake up every day thinking it's Tuesday, can it? I wish I'd stop it, nothing good even happened on Tuesday..although I did book my Hong Kong flights. There was that! 15th June to 15th September and I'll be gone, I'm off to Hong Kong and China and Macau and maybe a, sneaky, trip across to Thailand too. Who knows. I'm flying with Virgin which is a welcome treat for someone who's only ever flown by easyjet and ryanair and worse.

That's not really what I meant to talk about. I woke up yesterday almost forgetting my friend Laura's birthday because I thought it was Tuesday. Lucky for me facebook kicked me into shape and I realised it was Wednesday afterall. I took more bad photos!

We had a sunny bbq in the park, drinks and the Barcelona v Inter Milan match in The White Harte..mainly because of Dan..now I'm no natural born football fan and only really like the World Cup just because my Dad and I enjoy a good shout and scream at the t.v..but that was an intense game. I only have bad words for Jose Morinho and their show of nonfootball yesterday and as for Imbrahimovic! What the eff, Bojan should have replaced him from the start. I just wanted to shake him and shout Jesus Christ, move yourself! Run! Messi should have been further up too. But enough of that. Afterwards we went back to our place for birthday cake and sparklers and then back out to Nico's, which is a little shisha place and then Dan and I managed to sneak in a 2am episode of Band of Brothers as well.
Another good little day.

No comments:

Post a Comment