Monday 26 April 2010

Last night...

 I had too many of these, 











these [that's vodka and lemonade, definitely not water]..






and these..










.. and went paddling with my friend Matt [Hello Matty!] in some kind of moat we found, making friends with pikeys and then enemies with their pikey girlfriends, cheating on a pub quiz and then skipping home to pass out in bed.

In the morning Matt and I had a good giggle about it all until we found that I had lost one of his socks and I made him cross re-telling every story I told him last night but had forgotten I'd told him because I got absolutely steaming. However, we were just mainly proud that we didn't end up buying burgers and chips and late-night subways on the way home!

And then from my window we were girl spotting and managed to find three consecutive girls wearing the most ugly boots we've ever seen. You know the kind, big, black, doc marteny, no laces and then to make me even more cross, of course, they all teemed them with ripped tights, little shorts, denim shirts and lacey vests. If it was up to me everyone would just chill in their fruit jumpers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment