Thursday 10 June 2010

Santa Katesy

















My local post office is going to love me in a minute when I turn up with another 11 assorted size parcels for them, to add to yesterday's 7. I'm not even done yet! That's where I've been all this time, selling my bedroom on ebay and packing for Hong Kong along with a few other things.

Yesterday I wanted to go to the cinema so bad not caring, too much, what I saw but turns out there's nothing good on at all so Dan and I picked what we thought was the best out of the lot, Death at a Funeral. It was better than we thought but reminded me just of The Hangover with the everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong plot. Something tells me 'they' might just be milking it for everything they can get. As a notreallyfilmrelated after thought, we both agreed that Tracy Morgan and Luke Wilson are looking mighty bloated and chubby these days. Thinking about it Luke Wilson wasn't really needed at all, I don't what he was really doing in the film. He played a bit of a douchebag and should have maybe kinda probably been replaced with Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment