Thursday 10 June 2010

Evelyn Doreen and Iphone apps.


















When iphones first came out I didn't care too much. I enjoyed my little Nokia and kidded myself that all I really need to do is text and call people but now the ipone 4 is on it's way and I found this. Now I've scrapped that thinking, I just want one.





















I have a favourite boat down at Bristol harbourside called Evelyn Doreen. She's tiny with a red bum [lower deck, stern?! I dunno] and you could almost miss her but every time I'm down there I go and see her, sat as usual just bobbing about looking like a mess. One time after a few drinks I almost wrote a letter to the owner asking if he'd sell her to me but just as well they have barriers and gates because I don't even have a Captain's hat let alone the pennies or the boat knowledge for a boat.
Sometimes I think I love that boat. I've had more than one daydream thinking about cleaning her up and going steering around the harbour in my boat that could barely fit two.

And that's why I need that phone and app! So I can take some dreamy photos of my boat and youknow..other things too. There's all sorts of things I've spotted that need just the right light and lens that a Nintendo Dsi will glare over with it's stupid one setting.
You've seen some of my dsi photos, they need an iphone overhaul.
I wrote it down in a JustInCaseIforgetChristmas list along with some other bits, that my parents are just going to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment