Thursday 10 June 2010

Bunny Got Nailed!

Nope nope I didn't do anything to him, he's sat in his hutch as usual a million miles away from designers who want to turn him into this..

















This is the Fairground Bunny Got Nailed Wrap Cardigan. It's probably an ugly cardigan, some might say you  shouldn't wear it if you're over 8 or over 8 but sober and not going to an animal party but I still kinda want it on me and I like to think I'd wear it [and outside too].
Recently I've got my groove back a little when it comes to clothes. I went through one of those scared to stand out, awkward phases and now I've come to like what I like and wear it. Fruit jumpers, little green coats and all.
I'm not your jeggings, old boots, leopard print fur coat, big hair and 80s make up kinda girl at all. I like neutral, simple, masculineish clothes..but definitely not those boyfriend jeans and blazers. I don't like too many flowers or lace and bows and I don't like fringing. I like tidy, simple, easy breazy fashion. I suppose if I had to pin-point it, I like most things Alexa Chung wears out of all the people you see and read about. I wouldn't think twice about bopping her over the head to run off with her wardrobe.
It can go on that JustInCaseIForgetChristmas List.

No comments:

Post a Comment