Saturday 5 June 2010

Photos You Probably Haven't Seen, of the Oil Spill in the Gulf of New Mexico.

I haven't been watching, reading or listening about the oil spill mainly because I just don't want to. I can imagine how bad it must be, I've seen pictures and read about these things before. Sometimes I think everyone just needs a gap from hearing about these kind of things. Recently all I've heard about is another earthquake, another volcano eruption, another crazy person shooting innocent people, 10 year old rapists, violent protests, people dying in violent protests, more bad husbands cheating on their wives, the whole world seems like it's gone a bit out of synch.
Plus, all these things ever do is just make me mad at the idiots in control and how I wish I could help but can't.
Anyway, I accidentally came across some photos of how things are going in New Mexico and just like I imagined it's horrible and ruins the morning.
I'll be back with something more chirpy by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment